For Milwaukee storm sewer repair, rely on IHN Company and their team of experienced and dependable Milwaukee storm sewer repair experts.
When a storm sewer fails, it can cause major problems. Water can get into crawl spaces and basements and cause major damage to the foundation of a building, and this can be very costly and inconvenient.
A storm sewer can fail for a number of different reasons. Some of the most common causes include a leak or break in the main water line, a blocked connection between the main water line and the building, or when weeping tiles fail.
Signs That You Need Storm Sewer Repair
So, how do you know if you need storm sewer repair? There are several different signs that can alert you to a damaged storm sewer. Some of these signs include:
- The sump pump discharge is broken.
- There is discoloration where the floor meets the wall.
- When it rains, and only when it rains, you notice leakage.
- At the sewer line, the ground is settling.
- Long after a rain storm, you notice water is entering the crock.
- The foundation of your home is settling in some areas.
- After clean out, you notice ground in the pipe when you inspect it.
- The sump pipe is recycling water to the crock area.
- You notice severe mildew and moisture in your basement.
If you notice any of these signs, you may need storm sewer repair. It is important to get the issue taken care of immediately to prevent water damage to the foundation.
For storm sewer repair you can count on to keep your home dry and damage-free, call IHN Company at 262-785-9080. We offer comprehensive storm sewer repair and inspection services throughout the Milwaukee area.